Dr. Laura Capina
Dr. Laura Capina's goal is to heal and transform the physical body, elevate mental, emotional and spiritual states so we can BE in a state of joy, peace and love.
With a passion of life-long learning she is well-versed in the newest and most leading-edge approaches to holistic medicine.
- PhD in Oriental Medicine
- Master of Science, Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Holistic Science
- Certified Nutritionist
- Board of directors for ACATM : Accreditation Council for Alternative and Traditional Medicine
- Engaging and Academic Speaker
- California Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist
- Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA) Practitioner
- Certified in Advanced Clinical Internship Program in Chinese Medicine
- Zhejiang Chinese Medical University, China
- Certified in Plant-Based Nutrition
- Certified in Anatomy and Neurobiology
- Level 2 Certification in Vitality, Stress & Conscious Communication
- Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Outdoor Enthusiast
- Elder Caregiver
- Vegetarian for 24+ years
- Author of the Viking Diet
She currently lives and practices in Southern California, USA
Born and raised in Latvia, a country unbridled in its wholefood cuisine fresh from the forest's, meadow's and the Baltic Sea from which inspired her most recent project The Viking Diet, Dr. Laura Capina spent her early years enjoying a healthy lifestyle.
Fellow practitioner and author Beverly Short describes Dr Laura as; "It’s her passion for the health of others and the well-being of the planet, that is unparalleled. Her understanding of the relationship between the body and the planet is inspiring to those who are her contemporaries, as well as, to her patients. To be in a room with Dr. Laura is akin to having a book opened in front of you, filled with as much information as you can possibly absorb. Dr. Laura Capina is, without a doubt, one of the most informed and passionate doctors of Oriental Medicine walking the planet."